Distinguished Scientists, Researchers and Educators,
We are honored to invite you to The 3rd International Conference on Distance Learning and Innovative Educational Technologies – DILET2020 which will be held online on December 10-11, 2020. The conference is organized by Başkent University Distance Education Application and Research Center (BUZEM).
The aim of the DILET2020 conference, which is planned to be held every two years and will be held for the third time this year, is to cover broad context with international and national field experts and pioneers in distance education and innovative educational technologies. Key note speakers, panels, presentations will be featured in virtual environments at the conference.
Abstract and full text papers will be published at the proceedings book with 978-605-68615-9-8 ISBN. The language of the conference is Turkish/English.
The topics that can be addressed within the conference are listed below:
- Open and Distance Education
- Information Technologies and Education
- Digital Competences in 21th Century
- Interdisciplinary Learning Approaches
- Digital Technologies and Application in Education
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Instructional Design in Distance Education
- Innovative Educational Technologies
- Technology Integration into Education, Models and Applications
- Accreditation in Distance Education
- Social Networks and Learning
The conference will be organized fully online for this year due to the Corona virus pandemic. Virtual presentation environments will be arranged by the conference.
We invite all the scientists, institutions, teachers and students to contribute to our conference. For detailed information, application and latest news, please follow http://dilet.baskent.edu.tr web site.
Prof. Dr. Şeref Mirasyedioğlu
|Abstract Submission Deadline||: 4 December 2020|
|Final Full-Paper Submission Deadline||: 21 December 2020|
|Registration Fee Deadline||: 7 December 2020|
|Conference Date||: 10 – 11 December 2020|