Distinguished Scientists, Researchers and Educators,
We are honored to invite you to The 4th International Conference on Distance Learning and Innovative Educational Technologies – DILET2022 which will be held online on December 8-9, 2022. The conference is organized by Başkent University Distance Education Application and Research Center (BUZEM).
The aim of the DILET2022 conference, which is planned to be held every two years and will be held for the third time this year, is to cover broad context with international and national field experts and pioneers in distance education and innovative educational technologies. Key note speakers, panels, presentations will be featured in virtual environments at the conference.
Abstract and full text papers will be published at the proceedings book with 978-605-68615-9-8 ISBN. The language of the conference is Turkish/English.
The topics that can be addressed within the conference are listed below:
- Open and Distance Learning
- Digital Qualifications in the 21st Century
- Digital Transformation in Education
- Interdisciplinary Learning Approaches
- Digital Technologies and Applications in Education
- Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Applications
- Learning Analytics and Data Mining
- New Approaches in Instructional Design
- Innovative Educational Technologies
- Quality in Distance Education
- Social Networks and Learning
- Covid19 and Compulsory Remote Education
- Digital Measurement and Assessment in Education
- Lifelong Learning
- Digital Security and Ethics
The conference will be organized fully online . Virtual presentation environments will be arranged by the conference.
We invite all the scientists, institutions, teachers and students to contribute to our conference. For detailed information, application and latest news, please follow https://dilet.baskent.edu.tr web site.
Prof. Dr. Şeref Mirasyedioğlu
|Abstract Submission Deadline||: 2 December 2022|
|Final Full-Paper Submission Deadline||: 15 December 2022|
|Registration Fee Deadline||: 5 December 2022|
|Conference Date||: 8 – 9 December 2022|